Does your life always seem to be in a whirlwind? Leaving you scattered and running in all directions. Come take this fun class with me and see how making one block with different color placements in the two block changes your whole perspective!!
Let’s take the fun pattern of flying geese and turn it into a masterpiece. You will be making two blocks.. a main block out of a variety of colors and an alternative block out of another set colors. When put together the quilt will wind around and delight you!
- Order pattern from www.quiltmoments.com
- Choose the size you wish to make! I made the baby quilt
- Follow fabric requirements for the size you choose and the cutting requirements and come with your cutting done and labeled for the size you choose.
- Sewing machine in good working order
- Cutting mat, rotary cutter, rulers 12 1/2” sq, 6 x 24”
- Basic sewing kit